1. Provide accounting support for all Black River Entertainment companies.
Accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, demo chargebacks, reconciliation, bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
2. Track all revenue statements and examine for accuracy.
3. Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reporting to company and department heads as assigned.
4. Ability to expand job responsibilities as position grows.
5. Special projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
2. 1-3 years accounting experience.
3. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar accounting software preferred.
4. Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task. Well-organized.
This is a full-time 40 hour per week non-exempt position. Submit Resumes to email@example.com
About Black River Entertainment: Black River Entertainment is home to country music entertainers Abby Anderson, Kelsea Ballerini, Ronnie Milsap, Jacob Davis, Black River Christian artists, Hannah Kerr and Josh Wilson, and Passport Productions artist Nikita Karmen. Part of the Pegula Sports and Entertainment family (Including: NFL’s Buffalo Bills, NHL’s Buffalo Sabres, AHL’s The Rochester Americans, NLL’s Buffalo Bandits, HARBORCENTER, First Niagara Center, IMPACT Sports Performance), Black River Entertainment also owns and operates the premiere recording studios Sound Stage and Ronnie's Place, as well as Black River Publishing, and Thrive Management. For more information about Black River Entertainment, please visit www.blackriverent.com