FBMM, is a music business and financial management firm founded in 1990 and voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville. The firm represents award-winning clients from all musical genres and provides the highest quality of services in the industry. Our reputation is built on the vast experience of our owners and management team.
We're currently seeking an Account Assistant to join the talented and passionate team in our Nashville office. This is a full-time position that offers the opportunity to learn all aspects of business management and is a place from which we promote our future leaders.
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Credit Card/Road Cash/Bank Account reconciliations
• Merchandise and Royalty trackers
• Basic Tax Prep and other tasks specifically associated with accounting in the music industry
• Special projects and data entry/filing to document software
Important skills and qualifications we look for include:
• A minimum of two semesters of college level accounting and general love of working with numbers is required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Excel and Adobe PDF
• Ability to communicate in a clear and succinct manner
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily agenda
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and play well with others
• A general understanding of the music industry is helpful but not required
To apply visit www.fbmm.com and access the Careers link.