Love music? Want to have a career in it? A well renowned mid-sized concert venue in Columbus is looking for a motivated, outgoing, in-house talent booker to fill our calendar with events.
Job responsibilities include:
- Booking musical talent for live performances
- Issuing terms of venue use to bands/performers/promoters
- Securing venue use fees/deposits
- Managing live music events
- Routinely checking venue website and social media pages to ensure correct information is presented
- Networking with bands and promoters to build a list of contacts
- Talent booker will work closely with venue management/ownership to book events and to develop promotional strategies for the events
- Compensation is per event
This job requires exceptional communication ability, an attention to detail, the ability to manage an event, and outside the box thinking. Experience booking talent for small to large music venues is preferred.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time